How to Apply for Funding
GRANTS OFFERED FOR 2018-2019
Community Navigation and Education
Susan G. Komen Wisconsin is offering grants up to $25,000 for projects that provide breast cancer education and navigation services to people who are medically underserved, uninsured and/or low-income. Projects should be culturally appropriate for targeted populations and must include a navigation component that links participants with breast cancer screening, follow-up, and addresses barriers to care, as necessary.
For these applicants, attendance at one of the Community Navigation and Education Orientations is MANDATORY. RSVP required to Gloria at Gloria@KomenWisconsin.org.
- Milwaukee: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Madison: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Video Conference: Monday, October 30, 2017, 9:00 – 11:30 am or 1:00 – 3:30 pm
2018-2019 RESOURCES FOR CURRENT & POTENTIAL GRANTEES
Important RFA Documents
- 2018-2019 Susan G. Komen Community Grants Request for Application (RFA): Click here for RFA.
- 2015 Komen Wisconsin Community Profile (based on Wisconsin regions – Southeast, South Central and Central): view and download community profiles here.
- Grants Electronic Management System (GeMS) Applicant User Manual: GeMS-Applicant-User-Manual-v2.2 Oct 4 2017
- Deadline to submit 2018-2019 applications: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 by 4:00 p.m. (CST)
- The funding period will be from April 1, 2018- March 31, 2019.
Deadline for submission: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 by 4:00 p.m. (CST)**
**In order to ensure there is appropriate time for applicants to complete the application process in the Komen GeMS system, applications MUST be initiated by December 2, 2017 by 5 pm
- All applications must be completed and submitted through the Komen Grants e-Management System (GeMS). GeMS can be accessed at https://affiliategrants.komen.org.
Inquiries about Komen Wisconsin’s community grants program can be directed to Gloria Singleton-Young, Mission Manager. Please call 414-389-4881 or email Gloria@KomenWisconsin.org