presenting sponsor try 2

More than Pink 2017 Gala

Please Join Us!

Wednesday March 22, 2017

Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
929 N Water Street,  Milwaukee WI , 53202

5:30 pm to 10:30 pm

Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!

Thank you to our Auction Donors!

 Directions & Parking info ( there is covered parking across the street, as well as street parking available)

Register_Today_with_dark_pink_button

~ Evening Schedule ~

5:30    Welcome!
             Doors open. Appetizers  passed. Music, photo ops and Silent Auction begin.
Special FUNdraisers open.

6:15    The party heats up
             Main room music begins. Dinner Stations open. Silent Auction & FUNdraisers continue.

7:30    It’s all about mission
             Last of the Silent Auction closes. Program begins with BigWig finale, Live Auction, and
             ‘Fund the Mission’ campaign.

8:15 – 10:30 Keep the party going! ♥
            Stay to dance and socialize.  Dessert Stations open.  Dancing and Music by Velocity.
            Guest silent auction check out available.

Click here for a look at this year’s menu ( appetizers, dinner stations & dessert) 2017 MTP Gala Menu

 

Gesture Logo    COMING SOON!     Instructions on how to Pre-Register for the auction, and get a peek at the items available for bidding as they are added to the site.   ( pre-registering will save you time at check-in at the Gala  🙂   )

All bidding will be done via a Cell Phone or Computer  ( or by Personal Shopper at the event) .

If you are unable to join us on Gala night – you can still Bid on our silent auction items

Please remember to bring a fully charged cell phone to the event!    No cell phone? No problem! Gesture team members dressed in GREY will be present to act as your personal shopper.


Tickets:   Why yes! There will be seating for all ticket holders

Individual:       $75

Table for 10:    $675   ($75 savings)

Table for 8:      $540   ($60 savings)

Table for 6:      $405   ($45 savings)

Register_Today_with_dark_pink_button


We look forward to seeing you soon at the More Thank PINK! Gala

Your support makes a real impact!  A full 75 percent of your donations benefit local women and men TODAY by providing programs and financial assistance to those who would not otherwise have access to breast cancer screenings, diagnostic tests, and treatments.  The remaining 25 percent benefit us all TOMORROW by supporting cutting edge research that leads  to new treatments and that someday soon will find the cures.


QUESTIONS ?   SPONSORSHIP opportunities?   Silent Auction Donations?  Seating ?
Please contact Robin Luther, Komen Events and Development Manager, at 414.389.4882
or by email at robinluther@komensoutheastwi.org


Follow us on

Facebook FACEBOOK: /PinkSEWIKomen

Twitter TWITTER: @morethanpink17  

Instagram Instagram: /morethanpinkgala/