- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Special funds for breast health services and for people with breast cancer
Komen’s mission is to save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.
The following financial assistance is available:
Breast health services including:
- Breast exam
- other tests as recommended
Support services for individuals with a breast cancer diagnosis include:
- Transportation to and from treatment
- Car payments
- Lymphedema care and supplies
- Health insurance premiums, deductibles and co-pays
- Child care/elder care
- Oral pain and anti-nausea medication
- Oral chemotherapy/hormone therapy
Who is eligible?
- Uninsured, insured and under insured individuals may apply.
- Individuals with income at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Individuals who are currently in active treatment. For the purposes of receiving funding, active treatment is defined as receiving surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation at the time the funding is requested.
- Individuals of any age who are residents of or receiving treatment in these counties:
Breast Cancer Assistance Fund FAQ
Breast Cancer Assistance Fund Brochure in English