How to Apply for Funding
GRANTS OFFERED FOR 2018-2019
Community Navigation and Education
Susan G. Komen Wisconsin is offering grants up to $25,000 for projects that provide breast cancer education and navigation services to people who are medically underserved, uninsured and/or low-income. Projects should be culturally appropriate for targeted populations and must include a navigation component that links participants with breast cancer screening, follow-up, and addresses barriers to care, as necessary.
For these applicants, attendance at one of the Community Navigation and Education Orientations is MANDATORY so that you can learn about the new RFA. RSVP required to Gloria at Gloria@KomenWisconsin.org. If you can not attend one of the meetings below, please reach out to Gloria to schedule a personal orientation session.
- Milwaukee: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Madison: Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Video Conference: Monday, October 30, 2017, 9:00 – 11:30 am or 1:00 – 3:30 pm
- Video Conference: Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
2018-2019 RESOURCES FOR CURRENT & POTENTIAL GRANTEES
Important RFA Documents
- 2018-2019 Susan G. Komen Community Grants Request for Application (RFA): Click here for RFA.
- 2015 Komen Wisconsin Community Profile (based on Wisconsin regions – Southeast, South Central and Central): view and download community profiles here.
- Grants Electronic Management System (GeMS) Applicant User Manual: GeMS-Applicant-User-Manual-v2.2 Oct 4 2017
- Deadline to submit 2018-2019 applications: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 by 4:00 p.m. (CST)
- The funding period will be from April 1, 2018- March 31, 2019.
Deadline for submission: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 by 4:00 p.m. (CST)**
**In order to ensure there is appropriate time for applicants to complete the application process in the Komen GeMS system, applications MUST be initiated by December 2, 2017 by 5 pm
- All applications must be completed and submitted through the Komen Grants e-Management System (GeMS). GeMS can be accessed at https://affiliategrants.komen.org.
Inquiries about Komen Wisconsin’s community grants program can be directed to Gloria Singleton-Young, Mission Manager. Please call 414-389-4881 or email Gloria@KomenWisconsin.org