Volunteer for Komen
Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? We need you now more than ever. Use your talents to help Komen Wisconsin fulfill its promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
Komen Wisconsin has a variety of volunteer opportunities available throughout the year. Program areas include:
- Fundraising/Special Events opportunities
- Communications/Marketing opportunities
- Community Programs Advocacy opportunities
- Administrative/Office Assistance opportunities
- Kohl’s Conversations for a Cure/Educator opportunities (Milwaukee)
Please fill out the volunteer questionnaire. This will let us to reach out to you with opportunities that fit your interests and work with your availability.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us for more information.